GO

Glassics Online

Classic Fiberglass Boats

Forums

Forum Home > Classifieds > 1960 Glasspar G-3 For Sale

Lee Nelson

Really nice 1960 Glasspar G-3 w/ 1976 Mercury 850 XS Short Shaft outboard. New stringers, frames, floor, and transom. New marine paint finish, new seat upholstery, motor reconditioned and detailed w/ stainless prop. New galvanized trailer included. Clear North Carolina title in my name, currently registered in NC. Boat is stored indoors. Price is $5000.00. Shipping or pick-up is the responsibility of the buyer. Delivery is possible east of the MIssissippi, depending on location. Respond to [email protected].

November 15, 2011 at 11:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Victor

Can you tell me where the boat is located, how old those photographs are and the approximate cost to have it transported to Staten Island, New York?

Any information you can provide is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.-Vic Jacobsen

[email protected] or [email protected]

November 22, 2011 at 8:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lee Nelson

Victor at November 22, 2011 at 8:46 AM

Can you tell me where the boat is located, how old those photographs are and the approximate cost to have it transported to Staten Island, New York?

Any information you can provide is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.-Vic Jacobsen

[email protected] or [email protected]

Victor, the boat is in Lancaster, OH just SE of Columbus, OH. It is in exactly the same condition as the photos show - they are about 1 year old and I did not put it in the water this year. It is stored inside, as it always has been. I probably has a little dust on it from sitting, but it has a cover on it so it's still really clean. It is in really great condition.

I have used U-Ship to locate transporters in the past with good results. They will bid on your shipment, and you can ask questions before you commit. Otherwise, I might be able to bring it out to you, but it would really depend on the weather - I don't want to haul it through snow although it tows really easily. I would charge $0.50 / mile to your door.

If you are interested enough to talk about buying the boat, you can call me at (740) 974-3610 and we can work out a deal for it - I'll offer some incentive for you to help with the shipping cost if you do call.

I hate to sell it, but I am just not going to use it as I thought I would originally and I'd like to have the room it takes up. Someone who appreciates boats like this ought to have it. Thanks for your interest - Lee Nelson / Lancaster, OH

November 22, 2011 at 2:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Victor

Thanks for the reply. I will call you tomorrow. I have some decisions to make like what to do with my current boat. I am trying to sell it but thanks to our economy, no one is offering a decent price, but I am definately interested in your boat. Are there any photos of the helm and can you tell me if there are any problems with the boat that I would have to address?

Thanks again.

[email protected]

November 22, 2011 at 9:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.