GO

Glassics Online

Classic Fiberglass Boats

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > posting photos

oldboater

What's the best way to post photos here? I have an album loaded on Photobucket that has lots of pics of my MFG restoration. If there is interest, I'll post them here for others  

--

Regards ,

Ed

April 19, 2011 at 5:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cc1000

oldboater at April 19, 2011 at 5:51 PM

What's the best way to post photos here? I have an album loaded on Photobucket that has lots of pics of my MFG restoration. If there is interest, I'll post them here for others  

The easiest way to post pictures is to upload them in the photo gallery. It's just like adding photos to email, and you can add a bunch at a time by just holding the control key and selecting multiple photos. I can usually add about 6 high res photos, or up to 20 smaller ones at a time. You can then go in and tag them or write descriptions. The gallery has a really nice full screen slide show feature as well.

If you want to post pics in your forum posts, the easiest way is to go to your photo in the album, (or any other photo sharing site) and right click , select "properties" and copy the url. Then when you are writing your post just click the little blue picture button and paste the code into the pop-up box. Depending on the size of the photo, you might have to make it a little smaller by clicking on the photo and dragging the corner in to make it smaller. Some times I open two tabs, one for the pictures and one for the post.

You can also highlight the thumbnails in the album preview by dragging your mouse over them and coping right into the post.

April 19, 2011 at 11:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.