GO

Glassics Online

Classic Fiberglass Boats

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Posting Photos the easy way

cc1000

OK, so only took me a year to figure this out, but if you want an easy way to post photos in a forum post WITHOUT going to another photo sharing site all you have to do is post the photos in OUR Photo Gallery then go to the album and copy and paste the thumbnails into a post. Anyone that clicks on the thumbnail will be taken right to the album and be able to see the full size photos as well as any others in the album.

Pretty easy.

July 29, 2010 at 1:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

nj ron

cc1000 at July 29, 2010 at 1:08 AM

OK, so only took me a year to figure this out, but if you want an easy way to post photos in a forum post WITHOUT going to another photo sharing site all you have to do is post the photos in OUR Photo Gallery then go to the album and copy and paste the thumbnails into a post. Anyone that clicks on the thumbnail will be taken right to the album and be able to see the full size photos as well as any others in the album.

Pretty easy.

doesn't work for me. i right clicked my photo album in NCC and there is nothin that says copy and paste.

July 29, 2010 at 6:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cc1000

Sorry Ron, You have to drag the mouse over the picture starting at one end to highlight it,(actually start just outside the picture), then you can copy and paste it right into you post.

--

Dave

July 29, 2010 at 6:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.