GO

Glassics Online

Classic Fiberglass Boats

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Glow-pole bases needed

fireflite

Hi fellow boaters. I'm in search of 1 or 2 if I can glow-pole bases. I can restore them if needed. If anyone can help please let me know. Also I'm new to the South Carolina upstate and am looking for good places to boat and hang out and meet new fellow boaters. I sure hope some of these lakes have nice beaches, sand bars, and restaraunts. We were only a couple blocks from the Mississippi river in East Moline, Illinois. Now it looks like I might have at least an hour drive one-way to get to a decent lake that has no motor restrictions????  Helpppp????  Thanks. Jim Rathburn, 430 brown rd. Spartanburg, SC., 29302. 1-864-699-9408

February 19, 2010 at 7:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cc1000

Hey Jim,

Just a thought, and you probably already considered this, but you could check on the FiberGlassics map and see if there are any Glassic Boaters near you, then email them from the site. I've tried that and found it works pretty well. There is a guy right around the corner from my house on there.

As far as launches, check you state parks department website. They will usually list all the parks as well as independent launches. You could also try Goggling boat launches in your area.

Hope this helps, Dave

February 22, 2010 at 5:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

fireflite

Thanks.

February 23, 2010 at 10:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.