GO

Glassics Online

Classic Fiberglass Boats

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > thanks to all.....

nj ron

This year 80 calendars were purchased, surpassing the 72 from last year. The classicboathouse ran a great ad and was extremely helpful withthere paypal. i should have the calendars soon. Some of you have asked why i switched the cover over to classicboathouse.   i'll answer those of you by email. i don't feel it should be broadcasted although at the time i did.   whats that saying time heals....... not quite there yet.

well we did the boats, now the motors....whats next..trailers?

December 4, 2009 at 3:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

houston

"some of you have asked why i switched the cover over to classic boat house"

was there a change that we are not aware of....

well I guess I will never know, I don't really like the back room email option....

seriously, from the beginning you approached CBH to host it, and then it got a cover with there website on it...where was there a switch, was there ever an option on who would host it, as far as I know there wasn't. As far as I know you didn't approach this with me for N/E or CC for here at "GO" or Fiber...so I still trying to figure out this switch you talking about.

December 10, 2009 at 2:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

nj ron

well....wile e. coyote figured that the only way he could entice the road runner to go after the bait was to build a whistle shack, along the route, that he usually takes, to get to the coffee shop, after his morning swim, at the crik, down in the holler, where his dad took him fishin, when he was a youngun, in the woods of kentucky, where davy crockett killed that bear, when he was only 14 not three. whew.... you ask how i know that !

well you'll have to wait for next years calendar for the answer.....

December 10, 2009 at 7:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

houston

yea..figures, as always the answer is blowing in the wind....

December 10, 2009 at 10:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.