GO

Glassics Online

Classic Fiberglass Boats

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > suggestions........

nj ron

GLASSIC PICS ON THE HOME PAGE...take them from last years calendar. also a classified section.

November 7, 2009 at 3:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cc1000

Sure Ron, Sounds like a good idea, can you upload them to an album in the Photo Gallery?

I'd be happy to use some of those pics on the site. The pics on the home page are totally temporary. Got to get some decent artwork up there. We don't even have a logo yet. :)

Working on it.

--

Dave

November 7, 2009 at 7:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Frank Alguire

Hey guys!  Thanks for doing this Dave.  We'll be around.  Got your email, just wanted to say "Hi!"

Frank

November 8, 2009 at 10:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

nj ron

dave, how about an active silver lake meet forum. its never too early.

November 8, 2009 at 12:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Todd Williams

How about a "wanted" section where people looking for specific parts and boats can post them. When I did this on the FG Forum, it was very popular and I got most of what I needed.

November 8, 2009 at 12:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Todd Williams

How about a section under Resources where people can post articles on projects or interesting item re boats. I am going to put something together on the seat construction in the Aqua Ray to post. Since I had to take them off, I got a better look and they are a little unusual.

November 8, 2009 at 12:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cc1000

nj ron at 12:08PM on Nov 08, 2009

dave, how about an active silver lake meet forum. its never too early.

Ron, I think we're going to keep that on the NCC board for now since it's a local meet.

We've got links to all the local boards in the links section.

If we missed some, let me know

--

Dave

November 8, 2009 at 2:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cc1000

Todd Williams at 12:33PM on Nov 08, 2009

How about a section under Resources where people can post articles on projects or interesting item re boats. I am going to put something together on the seat construction in the Aqua Ray to post. Since I had to take them off, I got a better look and they are a little unusual.

Drop me a PM on any interesting articles you post, and I'll link them to the "Resources Page".

Thanks.

--

Dave

November 8, 2009 at 2:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.